From choosing corporate relocation services, to the final invoicing, choose Manchester for your employees’ moves. Manchester’s highly trained staff will make sure that every last detail of the move will allow for seamless employee relocation. A moving specialist will allows be on hand to answer any possible questions and to provide feedback throughout the relocation process. We will make sure that your employee never feels lost or unaware of the progress of the move.
Manchester understands the importance of keeping employees informed with timely and accurate information during the relocation process. We will assign a moving specialist to each corporate relocation, so that your employees will have a single, dedicated point of contact. You company can feel confident that Manchester’s move management process will provide a successful move every time.
Move Management from a Corporate Relocation Company
Manchester understands the importance of keeping your employees informed with timely and accurate information throughout the relocation process. A qualified moving counselor is assigned to each corporate relocation to provide your employees with a single, dedicated point of contact. Here is our six step plan for success:
- Every phase of a corporate relocation is supervised and monitored by a qualified Manchester moving counselor.
- During the pre-move consultation, the moving counselor conducts an in-depth needs analysis to identify the specific relocation requirements, expectations and concerns of the relocating family.
- Manchester’s moving counselor prepares a survey of corporate relocation services and determines estimated costs based on a thorough room-by-room analysis of household goods to be shipped, making note of special packing and transportation requirements.
- After the estimate is approved, our counselors will assign a move coordinator to the move who will personally update your employee on all of its phases, from when the packers will arrive to exactly when final delivery will be made.
- Each transferee is contacted one week prior to and on the actual days of packing, loading and delivery. Should any of these events be more than one week apart from each other, regular contact will be maintained throughout.
- If your employee requires information or has questions regarding the move, they may simply contact their move coordinator. The coordinator is empowered to respond quickly, providing the necessary information to your employee.